Today AUGROUP would like to introduce you to the most detailed spreadsheet of envelope prices. With this automatic quotation we hope that it will help you save some time waiting for quotes as well as partly understand the envelope printing style.
Envelope size, regular rectangular postcard with sizes: A6 (12 x 22 cm), A5 (16 x 23 cm), A4 (25x 34 cm), …
Most envelopes use offset paper (cladding paper) with a popular thickness of 140g / m2. Envelopes used to hold cards have many colors, so use couches for beautiful colors, commonly used couches paper is 150 g / m2 – 200 g / m2.
– Some cases use brown kraft, white kraft, or duplex paper
– There are a few customers who need luxurious and distinctive envelopes for special events and the company’s classy customers use art paper with a rating of 250 g / m2 or more. This type of envelope often comes with art paper cards
Envelopes are usually either industrial offset or laser printed. If you order to print envelopes with less than 200 pour in, you should choose laser printing technology so printing costs better and printing time is also faster. Conversely, if you print with a larger quantity, you should choose industrial offset printing because the price is much cheaper now.
– With envelopes you design only contain 1 of the 4 colors in the CMYK color system ( C = Cyan blue; M = Magenta is lotus or dark pink; Y = Yellow is yellow; K = Key is black) then you choose to print 1 color. If your envelope contains other colors, you need to consider what colors your color is synthesized to be able to choose the number of colors accordingly.
– Envelopes for letters or invitations where the background color is the paper color and the ink for information only occupies a small part of the envelope, in the background coverage of the spreadsheet you just need to select “No background printing (background ink < 50%). In contrast to the envelope where the image information is the majority, you choose “Flat background printing (background ink> 50%)
– Ordinary envelopes are sealed with finished products, stuck with adhesive tape. Card envelopes do not use adhesive tape to wait, but use a fastening structure for convenience.
– Envelopes using Couche paper usually use plastic lamination. Because Couche paper is made from stone powder, it is easy to break and create white pulp when folded many times. Laminating technology will overcome that and help envelopes retain color and avoid dust
– To create accents, it is recommended to use additional methods of needle pressing, embossing, sinking, UV coating.
– In addition, if you want to calculate the price of envelopes with a different design than the popular a3, a4, a5 envelopes on the market, in the processing part of the quotation choose “special shape closing”. As for those envelopes with glass frames, you choose to process “window processing” to calculate the price
Note: To receive the promotional price , please contact AUGROUP at hotline 0905 619 168 , or send your inquiry via mail: [email protected] If you have trouble calculating the price call AUGROUP. We are always ready to help you in the fastest time.
RELATED ENVELOPE NEWS