– Paper tags, hanging tags have many different sizes and shapes depending on customers’ preferences. However, if you choose the size below 90 x 55 mm and only process perforated trim or corner, the cost will be cheaper.
– The basic types of tag molds:
– Normally, we use Couches Pindo (Briston) paper with the quantity of 300 g / m2, this paper has two glossy sides to print beautiful images and colors. Ivory paper is 1 surface glossy, 1 side is slightly rough.
– Customers who like rustic style, handmade should use brown kraft paper. The usual quantity of Viet Tri Brown Kraft is 250 g / m2, Japanese Brown Kraft is 280 g / m2, European Brown Kraft is 300 g / m2
– For customers who print paper tags for high quality products, you can Choose art paper material, this paper is expensive but very luxurious, high-end has many different colors and so on
Paper tags, hanging tags are usually printed with 4-color offset printing technology. This technology can print large quantities at a cheaper price. Printing price of 01 color <02 colors <03 colors <04 colors. In order to determine whether your paper tag or tag template is printed in 1, 2, 3 or 4 colors, you need to identify the images on the paper tags that you design are made up of which basic colors? Is it in the primary colors (blue, pink, yellow, black)
Knowing the number of colors to print is important because it will affect the price. So if you do not know what color your design belongs, please contact AUGROUP for advice.
Also to know if your paper tag has background or not is very simple, if your color coverage against the paper background is less than 50%, it is considered as no background printing, otherwise if the color of the images, information. Believe it or not, the background color is mostly considered flat background
– Normally, hanging tags, paper tags with Couches Pindo paper will be processed with gloss lamination, because this paper is covered with kaolin, so the glossy, matte lamination will protect the durable paper surface. more avoid broken, dirt, keep the color better
– For the cheapest cost, you choose to lamination, trim, punch (rectangular tag). The special shape tags have to be molded to handle so the cost is also higher.
– Guests who want to tag more sturdy, fold in half to thicken the paper.
– To make the tag more impressive, other processing options can be used such as: Needle press, embossing, stamping
Note: Please contact AUGROUP at hotline 0905 619 168 , or send inquiry to mail: email@example.com to get the most preferential quotation.
RELATED NEWS PRINT PAPER TAG