The size of labels, decals, and stickers are printed according to customers’ requirements. Label, decal, sticker have 3 main forms: rectangle, circle and ellipse. Some standard sizes to use:
– Rectangular stamps: 10 × 10, 10 × 20, 10 × 30, 20 × 30, 20x40mm
– Round stamp: ϕ10, ϕ15, ϕ20, ϕ30mm
– Stamps of the ellipse: 10 × 20, 15 × 20, 10 × 30, 15 × 25, 15 × 30, 20 × 25, 20 × 30 mm
Depending on your needs, labels, decals, and stickers are used with different materials. Some types of decal material like
If you do not know which material to choose, depending on your purpose AUGROUP will offer the right material
All kinds of labels are printed with 4-color offset printing system or laser printer depending on the quantity and your requirements.
In printing, determining the number of printed colors is very important. Knowing the number of colors printed, you will save a lot of money. To determine the number of printed colors, you must determine how many colors in your design are made up of four primary colors (blue, pink, yellow, black). As we know all colors are made up of 4 basic colors above by mixing, proportional combination will create many different colors.
Therefore, if your design contains only 1 of the above 4 colors, it is considered to print 1 color, and your design includes red and black for example, it will be counted as 03 colors (because red is the combination of pink and yellow)
So when printing to any printing unit you should also pay attention to the number of colors. But don’t worry if it’s too complicated. In the AUGROUP we are always ready to advise to help you save costs the most
Background printing or not printing depends on the design. For stamp and decals with ink color occupying more than 50% of the paper background, it is called flat background printing and vice versa
– Decal may not be plastic or rolled depending on the purpose of use
– If the decal has a rectangular size of 4 cm or more, it should be trimmed to save costs. Decal that has a rectangular size less than 4 cm or has a special shape other than a rectangle must use demi crimping technology or molding to shape the product. In small quantity, we can handle demi because we don’t need to use a mold, but we use a knife to roll. More quantity, we can handle the mold faster and save money.
– In addition, some customers also choose to press needles, UV coating to increase the standout
Note: Please contact PRINT GROUP at hotline (+84)905 619 168, or send inquiry to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to get the most preferential quotation.
RELATED NEWS LABEL PRINTING