Usual paper sizes people use: A4 (205 x 295 mm), along with A3 and A5 paper sizes
There are many types of paper used to print letterhead, such as Bai Bang paper, Offset paper, Fine art paper, or Ford cream paper. But the most commonly used is Offset paper whose printing weight is usually 100 g / m2 or 120 g / m2.
– To increase the aesthetics and elegance you can choose from 100 g / m2 – 120 g / m2 Fine Art paper. This is a high-grade paper that can be selected for use in important contracts, documents, quotes, …
– Depending on the cost, design, time requirements, purpose, and quantity, choose the right printing technique. With quantities below 500 you should choose to print laser, that will be cheaper and printing time will be faster. With a large number, the Japanese 5-color offset printing technology is the most reasonable choice, this technology will help you save more money and sharper.
In addition, depending on the design, the cost of each printing technology is different. If your image is designed with many colors, when printing with offset technology, the cost will be different (01 color <02 colors <03 colors <04 colors). But with laser printing technology, the cost of printing different colors is the same
– Thereby to get quality products with the cheapest price, you need to carefully consider when choosing the printing technology.
– Letter headers after logo printing and company information are trimmed, squared, folded, …
– To make letterhead more luxurious, it is possible to use gold and silver company logo pressing method. This processing method helps the brand image of enterprises, companies and organizations to increase professionalism.
Note: Please contact AUGROUP at hotline (+84)905 619 168 , or send your inquiry to mail: [email protected] to get a quote on the most preferential letterhead.
RELATED NEWS PRINTING LETTER