Paper boxes come in many sizes depending on your requirements. If you do not know what size to choose and save money, the AUGROUP is always ready to assist you.
– In the quotation of AUGROUP there are many types of paper boxes for you to choose from. Here are some pictures of paper box types you can refer to. Also for other paper boxes that you have not seen in the quotation, you can contact the PRINT GROUP. We will help you calculate the price of whatever size or style you require.
– Most of the paper boxes on the market are made of Ivory paper, because in all kinds of paper, Ivory paper is stronger, this paper has a glossy exterior like couches paper, so it displays beautiful colors and pictures . You can choose Ivory paper with the thickness of 300g / m2 or more.
– Some customers want to store environmentally friendly products or rustic style, use brown kraft paper, for the brown kraft line should make brown kraft material of Europe or brown kraft to ensure the hardness. If you want to store small, not too heavy products, you can choose to weigh 250g / m2
– If you use a paper box containing high-end product lines, you can choose art paper. But in Vietnam, the source of art paper is quite small, uneven and the cost is quite expensive, so very few customers use this paper.
AUGROUP is one of the few paper box printing companies in Hanoi with the best printing and laminating techniques that can meet all the requirements of customers such as printing pizza boxes, shoe boxes, carton boxes, cartons. wine storage, gift box, cosmetic box, cake box, … .. and many other products.
– Because paper boxes are often used with a large thickness, containing heavy products, they will usually be laminating with glossy film, translucent film to protect color quality, avoid dust and paper breakage when folded.
– Conventional paper boxes just need to laminate the outer plastic film to protect the quality of the box and then stick to the box.
– The paper box is used to introduce and shape the product, so to make the product stand out, use additional processing methods such as needle press, embossing, sunk, UV coating , MET lamination …
Note: To get the best paper box quotation, please contact AUGROUP at hotline (+84)905 619 168, or send your inquiry via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CÁC TIN TỨC LIÊN QUAN IN HỘP GIẤY